Nutritional Supplements

We all know that eating right and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important. With so many factors working against us, such as degraded soil conditions, long transit times of shipped foods, irregular eating schedules, compromised immune systems, and stress, its more important than ever to it can feel impossible to maintain that balance. That's why supplementing your diet with whole food-based natural supplements is so important. These supplements will help your body stay in its best shape.

NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS


“Why Do We Need To Take Supplements” by Melissa Wood, ND gives you more insight into the benefits of nutritional supplements.

Supplements available at Clinton Chiropractic Clinic:

  • Dream Protein Powder: comes in creamy Vanilla and Dutch Chocolate: Dream Protein is Hormone Free and made with an Ultra-low temp. No: Aspartame, Glutamates, Artificial Sweeteners, no Hydrolized Whey Protein or no added sugar. The unique ingredients in Dream Protein may help to: Boost Immune System, enhance Energy Levels, Maintain Lean Body Mass, Maintain Healthy Weight Management.
  • Organic Coconut Oil: Can be used for more than cooking! Some of the top benefits of using coconut oil include Balance Hormones, Kill Candida, Improve Digestion, Moisturize Skin, Reduce Cellulite, Decrease Wrinkles and Age Spots, Balance Blood Sugar and Improve Energy, Improve Alzheimer's, Increase HDL and Lower LDL Cholesterol, and Burn Fat.
  • Whole Salt: Did you know your body NEEDS salt to be healthy? However, not all salts are created Equal--far from it. Avoid refined salt (table salt) , and use UNREFINED salt instead. Refined salt contains 97.5% sodium, the rest being a bunch of added chemicals like ferrocyanide, fluoride and aluminosilicate- which you definitely do NOT want. Pure UNREFINED salt contains 84% sodium, the rest being 16% of essential trace minerals and other micronutrients.
  • Mega-spore Pro-Biotics: Not all probiotics are created equal. For a probiotic to perform its necessary function, it must naturally survive the stomach's harsh environment and arrive to the intestines alive. MegaSpreBiotic contains strains that have been proven to impede the growth of unwanted bacteria and yeast, while strengthening the immune response and producing essential nutrients at the site of absorption. MegaSpreBiotic is the first probiotic and antioxidant combination sold exclusively through health practitioners.
  • EFAC Cream -restores fluids that cushion bones to promote flexibility and mobility, pain relief in minutes.
  • EFAC Capsules-long term joint health.
  • Vitamin D drops
  • B-Complex
  • C-400 mg
  • One-Daily
  • ProteoZyme
  • Adrenal Response
  • Magnesium
  • CoQ10 softgels
  • Omega - # softgels
  • Calcium 3A
  • UltraFish Oil

Contact Us

Send Us An Email Today!

Our Location

400 Ogden Ave. | Clinton WI, 53525

Office Hours

Find Out When We Are Open

Monday:

8:00 am-12:00 pm

2:00 pm-6:00 pm

Tuesday:

8:00 am-12:00 pm

2:00 pm-6:00 pm

Wednesday:

8:00 am-12:00 pm

2:00 pm-6:00 pm

Thursday:

8:00 am-12:00 pm

2:00 pm-6:00 pm

Friday:

8:00 am-12:00 pm

Saturday:

Closed

Sunday:

Closed